Show Your Commitment
CAMICB has launched the Retired Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA®) program. The CMCA (Ret.) designation is available to community association management professionals no longer actively employed as a community association manager but interested in highlighting their continuing commitment to professionalism in the field.
Obtaining CMCA (Ret.) status:
- Is for community association management professionals who still want to honor their commitment and years of service to the profession.
- Allows you to showcase this new designation, CMCA (Ret.), with no obligation to meeting continuing education requirements.
- Can serve as an important – and fulfilling – phase of retirement, keeping you connected to an expanding group of committed professionals.
- Enables you to stay active in the industry.
Applying for CMCA (Ret.) status is simple:
- Complete a retired status application.
- Pay an annual fee of $25.
- Continue to abide by the CMCA Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Individuals obtaining this designation may not use the active CMCA mark but rather designate themselves as CMCA (Ret.).
CMCA (Ret.) Application
CMCA Standards of Professional Conduct