Show Your Commitment
The Retired Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA®) designation is available to community association management professionals no longer actively employed as a community association manager but interested in highlighting their continuing commitment to professionalism in the field. In order to qualify, managers must have an active CMCA for 10 or more years.
Obtaining CMCA (Ret.) status:
- Is for community association management professionals who still want to honor their commitment and years of service to the profession.
- Allows you to showcase this designation, CMCA (Ret.), with no obligation to meeting continuing education requirements.
- Can serve as an important – and fulfilling – phase of retirement, keeping you connected to an expanding group of committed professionals.
Applying for CMCA (Ret.) status is simple:
- Hold an active CMCA credential
- Complete a retired status application.
- Pay an annual fee of $25.
- Continue to abide by the CMCA Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Individuals obtaining this designation may not use the active CMCA mark but rather designate themselves as CMCA (Ret.).
CMCA (Ret.) Application
CMCA Standards of Professional Conduct